The St Eilian RAM Lodge No. 360 will be holding its annual Summer Buffet and Barbecue on Sunday 25th August 2019 at Cemaes Bay.
There will be:
- Hot Barbecue Food and Cold Summer Buffet (Vegetarian options)
- Desserts and Children’s food
- Adult meals include one alcoholic drink/soft drink
- Additional drinks by donation (or bring your own)
- Family Quiz with prizes
- Summer Raffle (donations gratefully accepted)
- Cake Decorating Competition and other activities for the juniors
- Music and PA kindly donated by Brian Siôn Jones – “Dixie Rebel”
- Event is open to RAM, Mark, Craft members, their family and friends and of course juniors
- Tickets £7.50 per adult – no charge for children under 16
All proceeds this year will be equally divided between the North Wales Mark Centenary and Special Fund and St Eilian RAM Lodge No. 360 for their Lodge funds.
Assembly will be 4.00 for 4.30 p.m.
Full details, including a location map and booking form can be downloaded by clicking here.
Please note that bookings should be made by the 21st of August